Meet at Bassett is the trading name for the Royal Wootton Bassett Rugby Football Club, based at Ballards Ash. To ensure it continues to provide the best possible environment to develop and nurture local rugby talent, the club must be commercially viable. This is the commercial arm of the Club that aims to maximise the use of its premises in order to help fund the ongoing development of community rugby.
Our guiding principals are therefore:
- To maximise the use of the sporting and social facilities at Ballard's Ash in a commercially viable way to ensure RWBRFC makes the necessary profit to continue to provide and develop the site.
- All bookings for the hire of our facilities must be applied for in writing using the appropriate club Booking Form and be confirmed by the Executive Committee of Royal Wootton Bassett RFC.
- The Executive Committee will endeavour to balance commercially viable non-member bookings with any internal member requirements.
- All bookings must be confirmed by the Bookings Manager.
- All hire contracts will be subject to one of the following scale of charges:
- Non-member Rates
- Individual Member Rates
- Club Section Rates
For further details, please read our full schedule of Terms & Conditions.
Text and content
Written and compiled by the Royal Wootton Bassett RFC team
Website design and development
Developed by Sam Allen, Publicity Officer for Royal Wootton Bassett RFC
Courtesy James Booth, James Booth Photography
Courtesy Ben Kelly, Ben Kelly Photography
Photo by Frédéric Paulussen on Unsplash
Photo by Louis Hansel on Unsplash